Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday




Well this is the first year that I have gotten to be the Easter Bunny. I made a cutie little basket for Belle, hid eggs and made my fist pin wheel. Which sprung the idea of the Annabelle design for my little pet project.(the bees knees)I love when designs come from the love and thoughts of those who fill our lives with sweetness and laughter. The best sound in the world. Ha.

I also colored eggs with red cabbage, beets, and coffee. Didn't turn out quite as I imagined. C'est la vie. Next year they will be much better.
Had a Scandinavian style lunch. ~Which made me think of home and family get togethers. Nostalgia.
Although, listening to Madeline Peyroux and watching the love of my life work on hanging an awning over the door into our charming studio makes my cup runneth over.

Life is good.

No comments: