Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rotary Club Auction


 Every January the Rotary Club holds an auction to raise money for the year.  This is an important fund raiser that "Sustains Health, Stops Hunger & Serves Humanity both at home and internationally." ~ Mrs. Repoley       I am happy to say that this was flora's third year volunteering to do the floral design.  They pick a new theme every year, and Mardi Gras was what they chose for 2011. 
I am proud of team f l o r a and happy to say that both Tyler and Emily also volunteered their time for the cause.  Even my better half, Patrick and my mini me, Annabelle helped out.




Sarai Repoley,(owner of Graceful Design Gardens)  put the entire event together and despite the fact that she is one of my dear friends, I can say absolutely unbiasedly that she did a great job! The numbers speak for themselves.  They netted over $30,000.00!!!






sage crum also donated his time and talent to capture the event

No comments: