Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love Letters


It's love letters like these that make all the crazy crafting and flower hours worthwhile!  We LOVE our job!

Hi Lissa,
We're about to leave for our honeymoon in Greece, but we wanted to send you a quick note to say thank you. Lissa, we LOVED what you did with our wedding. I seriously cannot imagine anything more perfect. You brought our vision to life in the most beautiful and impressive way. The flowers, the way you displayed all the details...incredible.  I was pretty anxious about the precarious weather situation, which had dampened my mood a bit, but as soon as I walked in and saw how you had transformed Claxton Farm, I couldn't help but beam with happiness. We got so many compliments. Thank you for being a critical part of creating our dream wedding! :)  We absolutely loved it!
Much love,
Melissa & Neil

No comments: